Monday, January 18, 2010

Where Do I Start?

If you had asked me a year ago if I would ever start a blog I would have looked at you like a dear in headlights. Af far as I was concerned blogging was only for those people who could write a novel, and I'm far from that. So, what got me to start a blog you ask? Well, I bought my first home a little over a year ago and as a single 24/F with a job that isn't classified as one of the high paying occupations I started searching everywhere to figure out cheap DIY ways to save money and make a beatiful place to call home at the same time.

I have become quite obsessed with home decor and DIY projects over the past few years. I have started helping friends and to decorate their homes and it's a dream come true. I'm currently in school to become an interior designer so I will hopefully be adding new tips I learn in school to the site as well.

So... Back to the blog, I hope to bring you some help, or advice, or even a few laughs through my blips and blunders exploring new ways to save a few pennies and learn new projects to make your house into a home. I hope this can help you as much as some of my favorite sites have helped me.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment