Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 1

Janurary 25th 2010 - Day 1 of The Financial Fast

11:35 am - On my way to school I stopped off to get my Monday morning fill up at the gas station, well this morning it would be called more of a Monday morning half tank.

I've gotten in the routine of always using my credit card to get gas, and I didn't carry the $60 in cash that my cars enormous gas tank takes to fill up so I'll have to live with a half tank. Maybe I'll see if I can S T R E T C H that out and make it last the whole week. We'll see. While in the gas station I realized that I wasn't going to be able to buy gum anymore! Ah! I think I remember seeing some have used packages laying around the house that I'll search for when I get home.

I made my own tea this morning and I brought my own snacks. A banana and a fiber one bar. Yum... Hopefully that will last me til I make it home for lunch. Ta Ta!


11:10 pm:

Well, I've gotten through the first day of my financial fast! Luckily I didn't have time to spend any money on unneeded items. Hopefully the next three weeks will go this easy. Probably not. I'm supposed to go dress shopping with one of my friends at the end of the week. I wonder if that is allowed? I figure as long as I won't be buying anything it should be alright... right? Oh well, classes early in the a.m... Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment